It is our mission to deliver accessible, high-quality health services in a focused caring and teaching environment while providing health advocacy for the community and people we serve.
We will be our Community’s healthcare provider of choice.
- We will be renowned for compassionate care, exceptional service, and medical excellence.
- Our clinical teams will deliver extraordinary care.
- We will continue to be independently committed to our Community.
We will be the leading destination for Community patients and hospital employees alike
- Quality – performing at the highest level of expertise to produce the best outcomes;
- Compassion – treating others with concern, interest, and caring;
- Integrity – honesty in all of our actions and interactions;
- Dignity – treating others with respect and courtesy;
- Responsibility and Accountability – owning one's action and their consequences.
February 24, 2017
Celebrating an Important Opening!
This month we celebrate Heart Health Month and the opening of our Knapp Cardiac Care Center
January 30, 2017
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Partners With Habitat for Humanity
Two team construction projects were organized
January 17, 2017
Patchogue Rotary Check Presentation
The Rotary Club of Patchogue presented a $53,100 check to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center
December 27, 2016
Brookhaven Women's Imaging Services Has Relocated!
Women's Imaging Services has moved to 100 Hospital Road, Suite 100 in Patchogue